If you want to return goods, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The return of products is based by the order of the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania No. 217, June 29, 2001 "Due to approval of rules of item return and change".
- Buyer can return the products during 14 (fourteen) days since the product delivery day, by informing us by an e-mail (email@example.com). Customers that live in EU or other countries - can return the products during 30 (thirty) days since the product delivery day.
- The product being returned must meet these criteria: not damaged, unused, in its original packing, with its original label. The item has retained its appearance.
- Returning items is necessary to submit together with a purchase documents and order number. If an item purchased at point of sale, you must provide a receipt.
- The customer has to send the returnable items by registered shipment to this address: MB “Svajonių projektas”, Raudondvario pl.164, Kaunas, LT-47173.
- The vendor (360Wishes) has a right not to accept customer's returned items, if the they doesn’t meet criteria mentioned in 3 paragraph.
- When quality item is being returned, the buyer commits to pay delivery cost.
- When not quality item is being returned, the vendor (360Wishes) commits to pay delivery cost.
- The vendor (360Wishes) has to change the product into the necessary one or returned all the money (for the product and shipping sum).
- If the Customer returns the product, which was bought with a discount, the amount with applied discount is returned.
- Money has to be paid to the customer in 5 working days since the return agreement is made.